Fina World Championships: Barcelona
Last summer Barcelona hosted the 15th FINA World Championships: Barcelona 2013. SONO collaborated with the audiovisual equipment, as it did in the Swimming World Championship in 2003, also in Barcelona.
Rental and installation of audio-visual equipment in Palau Sant Jordi and Port Vell.
Palau Sant Jordi:
- Background for award ceremony:
- 1 LEDS screen BARCO i6 Black with 140 tiles
- Exit athletes:
- 1 LED screen BARCO i6 Black with 42 tiles, including system to shift it for the exit of swimmers.
- 1 LED screen Kinesic 10 mm resolution of 25 sqm placed on the ground, with diffusors so that athletes could walk on it.
- Training swimming pool:
- 1 plasma 103’’ screen
- Press Room: 1 plasma 103’’ screen and sound system
- 1 LED screen truck with 30 sqm of 10mm-resolution screen with radio link.
- Sound system for open water and high diving competition zone: 2 towers 6-meters-high with line array, 16 Meyer M’elodie, and P.A. for the stands with Nexo PS8, PS10 and PS15, digital mixer and different microphones.
- Sound system for press room.
Where we are?
(Pol. Industrial Almeda)
08940 Cornellá de Llobregat
Tel. +34 934 801 000
C/ Sepúlveda, 6 - Nave 26
(Pol. Industrial Alcobendas)
28108 Alcobendas (Madrid)
Tel. +34 916 624 217
Cartuja Center CITE
C/ Leonardo da Vinci, 7
Tel. +34 916 624 .217
+34 609 564 092